Best Minecraft Screen Recorders To Capture Your Gameplay
By Fernando Raymond | January 13, 2021
Are you searching for best Minecraft recorder to use to screenshot your gameplay? If your answer is yes, then read on, as youll find best screen recorder for Minecraft, as you read along!
This is important and more and more people who read who guide on how to play Minecraft with friends on PC asking us since we launched the SeekaHost game servers site to give people to play Minecraft online free.
Minecrafts unique game style is one of the most defining features of the game, and it gives gamers the freedom to create anything they want, which is the main attraction of the game.
And if you want to share your gameplay with friends or anyone else, youd have to record the Minecraft videos and upload to the Internet. But, it isnt easy to get a satisfying Minecraft screen recorder, with a plethora of recorders available online.
The recording of your gameplay footage and sharing it seems a much better option for lots of people. While streaming is another way to go about it, but it takes a toll on your internet subscription as it depends heavily on bandwidth.
So, if youre looking for the best game recording software for Windows, Mac or Linux for recording your gameplay, weve compiled the list of the best game recording software you can use on desktops.
How To Record Minecraft Videos On Mac
If you want to find a lightweight but full-featured Minecraft recording software on Mac, EaseUS RecExperts for Mac is a great choice. Its flexible screen recording function gives you the ability to select the recording region freely. Whether you want to capture the whole screen or record part of the screen, it can perfectly satisfy your needs.
Sometimes, you may want to record the whole course of a game and export it as an MP4 file to upload to websites like YouTube. As this recorder supports more than 10 formats, you are capable of choosing the most appropriate target format based on your demands.
How to Record in Minecraft on Mac:
Step 1. Download and launch EaseUS RecExperts on your Mac. To capture the whole screen, click on the “Full Screen” button from the main interface. If you want to customize the recording area, choose the “Region” button.
Step 2. To record the screen with audio, hit the Sound icon from the bottom left side of the toolbar. The audio resources can be your external sound or system audio. Based on your needs, enable the target option.
Step 3. Before capturing, you can change the output format of the recorded video by clicking “Settings” from the main interface. Then, scroll down the menu of Output format for Video. Choose the output type as you like.
Main Features Of Minecraft Recorder For Windows And Mac
- Record games and other on-screen videos for offline viewing or YouTube sharing.
- Manage video, audio and screenshot settings before recording Minecraft game video.
- Customized the recording area, system/microphone audio and other preferences freely.
- Set hotkeys to record/capture or finish the Minecraft game recording project.
Don’t Miss: How To Transfer Minecraft Pe Skins To Xbox One
Record Awesome Games With Low Cpu Gpu And Ram
Working with AMD and NVIDIA hardware acceleration seamlessly, Vidmore Game Recorder can optimize the recording performance greatly. By using much lower CPU, GPU and RAM, even if you launch a real-time 4K game recording at the maximum 60 FPS, the whole recording experience will be smooth without lag, compared with other game capture software.
Simplest Screen Recorder For Minecraft Ever
Minecraft is a game of unlimited possibilities. But killing skellies and crafting bombs is even more fun when you can record yourself playing and share it with other gamers on YouTube. Gecata is a screen recorder for Minecraft that is powerful, simple, and free. Itll take no time to figure out how the software works and start recording your Minecraft gameplay with voice and webcam.
Capturing games on PC has never been easier. Launch the app, turn on Game Mode, tweak the settings, and dive in the world of the game!
Recommended Reading: Nintendo Switch Lite Minecraft Edition
Reach Out And Connect Sharing Your Work With The Broader Minecraft Community
- Just one click to share your videos on your social media.
- Besides sharing on social media, you can also transfer your Minecraft videos to iOS devices.
- Or, if you would like to own a hardcopy of your recordings, Aiseesoft screen recorder for Minecraft connects with other Aiseesoft products to burn your game activity sharing into DVDs or Blue-ray.
- Make slideshows for multiple recordings to tell your unique story. Aiseesoft Minecraft recorder is more than a recorder. Instead, it provides a gateway for a suite of powerful free and paid tools you can access at your fingertips.
Top 10 Screen Recorder Tools For 2021
Heres our list of the best screen recorder tools on the market.
Because it has options for all of the major operating systems, you can be sure to find the best screen recorder for Android, iOS, Mac, Linux and Windows operating systems.
Quick note: The list includes both paid and free options, so make sure to evaluate your needs before downloading any software.
Read Also: How To Make A 24 7 Minecraft Server
Best Audio Recording Software For Windows 10 8 7 In 2021
Have you ever considered the option of using audio recording software for recording music or for sound mixing? Passionate about singing but dont know how to reach millions with your wonderful voice? Well, it must have been a challenging task once upon a time but not anymore. Do you know why? This is because now we have the marvelous audio recording software available at our fingertips.
In this digital era, digital solutions are available for major chunks of our problems. So is true in the case of handling complications related to voice recording, sound mixing, and the creation of awesome sound effects.
Sound recording tools are used not only by amateurs but even by professional sound engineers these days. The reason being ease of availability of such applications along with advanced features, which help to produce magnificent sound effects.
Tell Your Story Editing Features That Maximize Your Creativity Potential
- Free easy-to-use video editor linked to the Aiseesoft Minecraft screen recorder allows you to improve your Minecraft videos as you like.
- Add a watermark where you want to identify your videos and claim your copyright.
- Integrate the videos with audios via the Video/Audio Joiner feature to enrich the quality of Minecraft game activities.
- Extra effects on audios and videos to maximize the quality of your creative work.
- Rotate, crop, and clip your Minecraft screen videos to best present your skills and ideas to the audience.
You May Like: How To Install Mods On A Server
Install The Screen Grabber Premium
First and foremost, click the “Download” button provided above that suits your operating system. Open the screen recorder no lag that you’ve downloaded and follow its guide to install it on your computer. Once done, launch Screen Grabber Premium and go to the “Video Recording” feature to see its interface.
Define The Minecraft Gameplay Recording Area
Now the window is showing 4 different modules. Make sure your game is on and click the first one to select the Minecraft window from the pull-down menu.
As the game recording tips indicates, the software can automatically detect your game process and will end recording as you minimize or exit the gameplay window. Moreover, this function also locks the recording window and extract other windows during the recording. That is to say, even if other programs are processing and give you pushes during the recording, they will not show on in your recorded Minecraft videos.
Don’t Miss: Minecraft Logo Templates
How To Record Minecraft Without Lagging
A game lag is a delay between gameplay and the servers response. It can happen on both online and offline games including Minecraft if your computers CPU and RAM cant handle the load of Minecraft whiling screen recording or GPU fails to render graphics and videos.
Therefore, to record Minecraft with no lag, youd better have a powerful CPU and enough RAM to load the Minecraft and a high-performing GPU or often referred to as graphics cards. Besides, sometimes the wrong setting of the Minecraft screen recorder may also lead to unwanted delay.
What To Look For In A Sound Recording Software
Before you actually opt to acquire suitable software for audio recording and mixing, you need to ensure that it also has the following features:
- Must have basic features of recording sound from various sources.
- It should be easy to use on your system or smart device.
- It should have a wide variety of audio filters and special effects options.
- It should have numerous editing features and functions.
- It should provide technical assistance.
Without any further ado, lets check out our curated list of top audio recording software for PC to create and produce your own high-quality music tracks.
Also Check: Where To Redeem Minecraft Code
Best Game Screen Recorder For Windows And Mac
In order to capture all gameplay screens in high quality, FoneLab Screen Recorder is one of the best choices.
As for the recording game screen for Android or iOS devices, you can cast the screen to computer beforehand. It is able to record movies, calls, TV shows, take snapshot, etc.
Step 1Download and install the latest version of FoneLab Screen Recorder. After that, launch the program to record game screen. You should launch the program before starting the gameplay.
Note: As for iOS and Android phone, you should mirror screen to computer. Some of the games do not support ReplayKit, which you have to record the gameplay on computer.
Step 2Choose the Game Recorder button and adjust the frame to capture game screen. Moreover, you can also add game commentary by choosing the Microphone option. For important screen, you can also take a snapshot.
Step 3 Click the REC button to record game screen on computer. While recording, you can add text, arrow, line, callouts and other drawing panels. After that, you can export the gameplay video in MP4 for social media websites.
It can be used to record Minecraft gameplay, record Pokemon go, audio, video and more.
What Is The Best Minecraft Screen Recorder For Mac
What suits your needs most is the best. Minecraft screen recorders in the market have their advantages and disadvantages. After comparison, a few of them chosen by a large number of Mac users include QuickTime Player, MacX Video Converter Pro, OBS, DemoCreator, ScreenFlow, ScreenFlick and Camtasia Studio.
Don’t Miss: How To Get Minecraft Windows 10
Minecraft Screen Recorder For Ios 10 Or Lower Version
In case you are using an old iOS device running iOS 10 or lower version, here we introduce you with another great Minecarft screen recorder, iOS Screen Recorder.
iOS Screen Recorder is a very popular iPhone/iPad/iPod screen recording app. It has the capability to mirror your iOS screen to your computer. Then you can capture the Minecraft game playing process with ease. It highly supports any iOS version, from iOS 7.1 to the latest iOS 12. Check here to learn more about how to record iPhone screen.
Why Is It The Minecraft Recorder For Free You Should Not Miss
OBS Studio is an incredibly popular recorder among content creators because of its huge variety of powerful features. Here are some reasons why you should definitely give OBS a try.
Don’t Miss: Minecraft Redemption Code
How To Record Minecraft On Windows 10
Without any third-party installation, you can directly record Minecraft game videos on Windows 10 with the help of the built-in screen recording tool named Xbox Game Bar. Also, you can record any actions on your Windows screen with it.
Step 1. Go to Settings on your Windows 10 computer.
Step 2. Turn on “Record game clips, screenshots and broadcast using Game bar”.
Step 3. Launch your game and press “Win+Alt+G” keys. Then, check the box next to Yes, this is a game. Finally, press “Win + Alt + R” to begin/stop the game recording.
Obs Record Minecraft For Free With No Time Restriction
OBS is an open source and free screen recorder for Windows, Mac and Linux. You can record Minecraft with OBS free. Whats more, there are many recording, streaming and editing features.
- Record Minecraft on Windows 10 and other operating systems.
- No time limitation towards Minecraft gameplay video recording.
- The output game video file size is too large.
Also Check: Small Minecraft Logo
Faq : How To Reduce Minecraft Lag Increase Fps
1. To reduce lagging and increase the FPS number, please visit
2. Go to the Video Settings menu of Minecraft, and then choose “Fullscreen: OFF, Performance: Max FPS” and “Use VSync: OFF” option.
3. Play the Minecraft in windowed mode, and reduce the game/Window size.
4. If you still have the problem, play Minecraft in windowed mode, and try ‘Screen Recording’ mode of Bandicam.
What Is A Good Screen Recorder
Our compilation of screen recording tools ranges from browser-based software to minimalistic desktop apps. Each of the picks meets the following basic criteria:
- Is easy-to-use
- Records the entire screen, a particular area, or one window
- Lets users annotate the recorded footage
- Includes system and microphone audio
- Captures footage from external sources
- Has built-in export options
Its also worth mentioning that many of the software options come with HD recording capabilities. However, its important to know that HD files take a lot of time to upload. If youre looking to quickly uploaded standard-quality videos on the web, HD is not a must-have.
Recommended Reading: Minecraft Server Windows 10
The Top 11 Best Game Recording Software
Playing a video game is so much more fun when you can share it. Whether youre a sniper, a speedrunner, or a Minecraft modder, screen recording software makes it easy to show off your skills. And the best game recording software does it with virtually no effort.
There are all kinds of game capture software out there, and of course, they all claim to be the best gaming software thats ever been invented. But some are better than others, and the best game recorder for you will depend a lot on what games youre going to play and what kind of PC youre running.
The best screen recorders for games right now
Lets discover the apps that claim to be the best screen recorder for games.
Disclaimer: like many sites, well get a small commission if you click through and buy one of our recommendations. That doesnt influence our recommendations: we want you to find the best screen recording software no matter who makes it.
Minecraft Game Recording For Advanced Users
- To enhance the recording ability of Bandicam, try the hardware-accelerated H.264 encoder.
- To edit the recorded video, use the “Vegas/Premiere/Pinnacle” preset.
- To minimize computer lag, reduce the “Video Resolution/Size/FPS/Quality“.
- To record / merge the webcam stream within the main video, try the webcam PiP feature.
Recommended Reading: Free Minecraft Server Hosting 247
Video Hosting & Uploading
When looking for a screen capture software, youd probably look at the recording features like recording time, ability to record the computer audio, and so on.
But what happens after you record your screencast?
Most of the time, video files are very big and cant be attached to emails. This means that, to share a video, you have to upload it somewhere in the cloud. In other words, you need video hosting.
This is a book-worthy topic but here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Hosting on YouTube. Some screen recorders allow you to post your videos on YouTube. Thats great when you want to share your videos publicly but not recommended if the screencast contains sensitive information.
- Proprietary video hosting. Some screen recorders like Screenrec, Apowersoft Free Online Screen Recorder and Screencast-O-Matic come with video hosting. When storing your videos on these platforms, it would be wise to research if the platform is free and what level of security it offers.
- Cloud Recording. If there is no Cloud Recording option, you will have to wait for the video to upload until you can share it. The best free screen capture tools come with this option.
How To Choose A Screen Recorder
Screen recorders come with a wide range of features and functionalities. Most of them can, for example, capture pictures or videos. They let you edit and annotate the recording. They even allow you to save your recording in a variety of formats.
While there is a wealth of options on the market, the best one depends entirely on your needs and goals. Listed below are some factors you might want to consider in your search for an exceptional screen recorder.
Don’t Miss: How To Host Minecraft Server On Pc
Hypercam Windows Screen Recording Software For Minecraft
HyperCam is also a pretty good screen recorder that can capture special sequences during the Minecraft gameplay recording process. You can get basic screen capture features from HyperCam.
- Customize the screen recording size.
- Record Minecraft videos with audio.
- You have to save the recorded Minecraft game video as AVI format only.
- Have bunch of malware inserted during the installation.