Minecraft Java Edition System Requirements
Minimum system requirements
- OS Windows 7 or up/ 64-bit Linux OS from 2014 onwards/ Any 64-bit macOS X using 10.9 Maverick or newer
- CPU Intel Core i3-3210/ AMD A8-7600 or equivalent
- GPU Intel HD Graphics 4000 or AMD Radeon R5 series
- GPU Nvidia GeForce 400 Series or AMD Radeon HD 7000 series with OpenGL 4.4
- Memory 4 GB RAM
Recommended system requirements
- OS Windows 7 or up/ 64-bit Linux OS from 2014 onwards/ Any 64-bit macOS X using 10.9 Maverick or newer
- CPU Core i5-4690/ AMD A10-7800 or equivalent
- GPU Nvidia GeForce 700 Series /AMD Radeon Rx 200 Series
- Memory 8 GB RAM
Is There A Way To Play Minecraft For Free
There are various ways to play Minecraft for free.
There are different editions available on PC, PE versions that allow users to play the game for free. Apart from free versions, there are third-party launchers that download the whole Minecraft game without needing to spend any money on it.
Android being an optimizable OS allows users to create software to create software that can help easily download the free version of the Minecraft game.
However, Apple is more strict, and because of their app purchase policies, they make sure that all the software and apps are strictly complying with their policies of the revenue system. So the free versions for the iPhone dont exist.
Sadly for this reason there isnt any solution for iPhone users to play Minecraft for free.
For PC users chances of playing the free Minecraft version are a lot higher.
There are many ways that a PC user can play it without spending any dollars.
But free version comes with limitations like time limits, or viruses if downloaded from any third-party store. In the next section, youll find some ways that you can download the Free Minecraft game on your PC.
Play Minecraft For Free With Tlauncher
There’s an unofficial program called TLauncher that allows you to create a Minecraft account for free. Go to the TLauncher website to download the program for your operating system.
TLauncher comes with additional features such as the ability to create your own custom skins. Keep in mind that TLauncher isn’t supported by the company that makes Minecraft, so you may experience bugs and crashes while playing.
You May Like: Free 24 Hour Minecraft Server Hosting
Sign Up For Swagbucks
Swagbucks will give you points when you do tasks online. And a lot of these are fun tasks too.
Besides getting paid to play games , you can also earn by:
- Watching videos
- Shopping online
- Taking surveys
Once you have enough points, youll be able to redeem them for sweet rewards like gift cards for:
- PlayStation store
Or you can just have your cash sent right to PayPal.
Then, you guessed it youll be able to use your free cash or gift card to buy the full version of MC, without having to take it from your own bank account!
- Sign up for Swagbucks here.
How To Get Microsoft For Free On Your Pc
The PC version of Minecraft is the original and many people prefer to play from their desktop device.
Thankfully, there are quite a few ways you can get MC at no cost for your PC. The version of the game thats available for the PC is called the Java edition, as I briefly mentioned above.
Heres how to download Minecraft for free
You May Like: Minecraft Sky Factory 4 Server
Minecraft Mobile Price On Ios And Android
Minecraft costs Rs 650 on Google Play Store and Rs 599 on Apple App Store. Heres how to download Minecraft on your phone:
- Head to the app marketplace, i.e. Google Play Store for Android and App Store for iOS, and search Minecraft.
- Tap on the title, which is developed by Mojang
- Purchase the game from the store
- After the payment is successful, click on the install button
- Minecraft game will download on your smartphone
How To Set Up A Minecraft Account
A Minecraft account is required to play any version of the game. Thankfully, setting up an account is free, and you can use it with the free game version without any issue.
To register a Minecraft account on a mobile device, follow the steps below:
Recommended Reading: Free Minecraft Server Logo Maker
Bedrock Players Should Be Able To Get Java Edition For Free
I have a friend who is in the Windows 10 Edition and they want to get Java Edition but don’t wanna have to pay for Minecraft again. I know that Java players can get free Windows 10 accounts, so why not the other way around?
I am aware that this would create a loop where once you obtain your free account, you can use it to obtain another free account in the other version, and the process can continue. However, I have an idea that would be able to solve the loop.
Each account in both versions would have a stat. The stat would read one of two things:
1. Account Bought
2. Account Redeemed
If your account was redeemed, you wouldn’t be able to get a redeem code for an account of the other version. For example:
You buy a Java account. This account’s stat would read “Account Bought.” You could then use the bought account to obtain a redeem code to get a Windows 10 account, however this account’s stat would instead read “Account Redeemed.” You could only get one redeemed account per “bought” account and you could not use a “redeemed” account to get a redeem code for the other version.
I really hope this gets seen by a developer at Mojang because I really wanna play with my friend on Java.
Using The Bedrock Edition On Xbox One
Don’t Miss: How To Make Your Own Banner In Minecraft
How To Get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition
- Open your favorite web browser such as Google Chrome and then go to the official website of Mojang : www.mojang.com
- After open, the official website, click on the “Account” button in the top right corner.
- Now, you have to log in to your Mojang account. If you already have an account, look at the top-right side of your computer’s screen, and click on the “Log In” button you see. It will redirect you to the login screen. Here, you have to type your email account and password and, at last, click on the “Log In” button. See the below image:
- If you don’t have an account, click on the “Register an Account” button. See the below image:
- After clicking on the “Register an Account” button, it will redirect you to a new page. Now, you will be asked for your email id, confirm your email id, password, and date of birth. After filling all requirements, click on the “Create Account” button. See the below image:
- When you create your account first time, you will get a verification code on your email id. Verify your account to go ahead.
- After creating your account successfully, you will again be asked to log in. Login to your account and click on the Redeem button. If you already have a Minecraft gift code or prepaid card, you can redeem it here. You will not be charged to go ahead and download the game.
- Write down your Redeem code here, and click on the Redeem button below the code. See the below image:
- Click on the Redeem Code button under your email id.
Is Minecraft On Steam
The short answer is no. If youve been scouring the internet to find out why the game isnt on Steam, we can save you the trouble. Markus Persson, known as Notch, and for creating a little game you might have heard of called Minecraft, addressed why Minecraft wasnt available on Steam. Notch says in a blog post, Being on Steam limits a lot of what were allowed to do with the game, and how were allowed to talk to our users, he goes on to say that Steam is awesome, but we just dont want to limit what we can do with Minecraft.
Don’t Miss: How To Get Server Ip Minecraft
Where Can You Run This Program
This software is only compatible with Windows . A similar tool is also available for Android users, although it would be wise to treat this as a completely different program. Such different operating systems would require the software itself to be written and designed differently.
When you join the game, youll be spawned on a random place and a strange island. The map in Minecraft is infinitely expanding. You can play Minecraft throughout your life, building your own home and gathering tools, supplies and other resources for future endeveaours. You can also try your hand at farming and grow different types of crops or raise animals like sheep, cows, pigs, and chicken.
Minecraft has elements of the agricultural, architectural, and also adventurous. Players looking for dangers and thrills will love Netheran underworld of fire, danger,and death.
There is another dimension called the Overworld. Overworld is used by the players in the very last mission when the players kill the Ender Dragon, which is the main boss, to end the game. Players play against The Wither Boss, one of the Mafioso rulers in the Nether.
Get Minecraft Bedrock Edition On Windows 11 From Minecraft Website
Instead of using Microsoft Store, you can also download and install Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition from the official Minecraft website, but it redirects you back to Microsoft Store.
- To download and install Minecraft on Windows 11 for free using the website, go to minecraft.net.
- Click on the Games button at the top of the page, and tap on Minecraft.
- If you try Minecraft for free, tap on the TRY IT FREE link at the top of the website.
- Next, a new page will open, tap on the Windows logo to download the trial version for Windows.
- Now this will redirect you to the Microsoft Store page. Click Free trial, log in to your Microsoft account, and you will be redirected again to the Windows Store app.
- Thats it, you may now follow the exact steps as explained in the above section.
Read Also: Nintendo Switch Minecraft Digital Code
Is Minecraft Free For Windows 10
1) To begin with, open https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download/ link. 2) Click on Windows 10 and then on download. download on windows 10 3) Now Tap on Free trial. 4) Log in with the Microsoft account. 5) Minecraft game starts to download after clicking on the install button. download started 6) Finally, Play Minecraft on Windows 10 for free.
How To Download Minecraft Maps And Add Them To The Game
There are a plethora of downloadable maps that are available for Minecraft. There are different types of websites that allow you to download different maps for the game. You can go to minecraftmaps.com and look for some great maps that offer some interesting features. You can select the desired map from the website and download it. However, make sure that the map is compatible with the current version of the game. Once it is done, follow these steps:
You May Like: Minecraft Import Skin
How To Download Minecraft Free Trial On Pc Or Laptop
Interestingly, if you are new to this game and want to try it first, the developers give you an option to play the trial version as well. The demo version is only valid for 1 hour and 40 minutes or 5 in-game days. So, heres how you can download the trial version of Minecraft for free on your PC or laptop.
Once done, the Minecraft installer application will be downloaded on your PC. Install the game on your computer by following on-screen instructions and start playing the demo version.
Minecraft Bedrock Edition: How To Download Minecraft Free Trial On Pc/ Laptop
The Minecraft for Windows 10 free download for PC/ laptop is only available for the trial version, which offers 1 hour 40 minutes game time or 5 in-game days. Youll have to purchase the game after that to continue playing. Heres how you can download the trial version of Minecraft for Windows 10 free on your PC or laptop.
- Fire up your browser on PC
- Search Minecraft Free Trial. Alternatively, you can click on thislink
- Itll redirect you to Minecraft for Windows 10 page on Microsoft Store
- There choose Free Trial
- Login with your Microsoft ID, if you havent already, to download Minecraft trial version on your PC and laptop
- Open the downloaded file to install the game
Also Check: Code Org Minecraft Hero’s Journey
Minecraft Java Edition: How To Download Minecraft Java Edition On Pc/ Laptop
The Minecraft Java Edition is available in two premium variants: Starter Collection and Master Collection. Per Microsoft, the difference between the two collections is that the Master Collection comes with 1000 Minecoins, while the Starter Collection comes with 700 Minecoins. Besides the Minecoin difference, the Master Collection includes a few more Skin packs.
Why Is Minecraft So Expensive
Minecraft is expensive because of the popularity it holds.
Also, the fame of the players and its widespread use has allowed Microsoft to sell it for 26 USD.
Meanwhile, there are many gamers who earn a lot by playing or streaming Minecraft hence the investment in it is huge.
Microsoft bought it for 2.5 billion USD and they have made significant profits by selling it over the years. The massive following of the game gives the Minecraft developers to also sell some add-on inside the game that can help a player to advance in his adventure.
Though this is the same with other games and apps. Many apps and games use this trick to earn money while letting the players enjoy the game better.
Here are a few of the reasons why Minecraft is so expensive:
- Additional game Add-ons
There are subscriptions for every new player added to the game. You need to buy in-game things to level up. Or you may need to buy Minecoins to get a powerful weapon in the game.
- Extreme Popularity
Minecraft is popular hence Microsoft has the privilege of setting a price that may feel expensive to many. Because so many players are lured into playing this amazing game, people dont hesitate to spend the money on it.
- No end to the game
Minecraft is expensive but when you compare it to the other games, it has no end hence the money once paid is invested forever in the investment of the player.
You May Like: Free Minecraft Server Logo Maker
Minecraft Download For Pc And Mobile Phone: How To Download Minecraft And Play Free Trial Edition
Minecraft works across platforms, including Windows laptop/ PC, Mac, Android mobile phone, iPhone, Xbox, and PlayStation.
Minecraft download is available for PCs, laptops, and mobile phones. The popular 8-bit game with a procedurally generated open world works across platforms, including Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone, Xbox, and PlayStation. Developed by Swedish developers Mojang and currently owned by Microsoft, the game allows users to explore terrains and build a virtual world using blocks and other resources. Its been close to 12 years since the first build of the game was released and its popularity has nothing but soared. Minecraft is among the best-selling video games of all time, with 200 million copies sold and 126 million monthly active users as of 2020.
Heres an easy step-by-step guide on how to download Minecraft game for free on PC, laptop, and mobile phone:
Is It Possible To Get A Rank For Free Eg Events Giveaways Etc
TryEasy said:Is there any way to get a rank without paying money? My parents don’t want me spending money online, and none of my friends want to buy me rank. I just wanted to know if there are any Hypixel giveaways/events where I can get mvp+.
- Not open for further replies.
Also Check: Walmart Cakes Minecraft